Thursday, April 9, 2015

Aerial flyer update

Some more progress toward building the aerial flyer. I wasn't happy with the first batch of templates I cut out for the under-deck housing so I did another set which looks better. Next up was the main deck template...


...which comes in at three and three quarter inches wide by twelve and a half inches overall length from bow platform to tail-plane. I got an idea for aerial rocket tubes/torpedo launchers as an alternative to the side mounted gun platforms. I'm going to jigger the design and see what works after I've made templates for the deckhouse.


2 comments:

tradgardmastare said...

Moving along really well.Before you know it it will be ready to skim across the red planet!
Alan

A J said...

Thanks, Alan! I hope to work on it some more today.

 

home page uniques