I've not seen any updated blog entries for over a week. Is anyone else having issues?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"It's amusing, it's amazing, and it's never twice the same: It's the salt of true adventure and the glamour of the game." Talbot Mundy, The Ivory Trail
Hey AJ, FYI I have noted a couple of other Bloggers I follow mention this, that said in the last 7 days I have received new 27 posts on my Reading List which is about normal for me, cheers!
ReplyDeleteMultiple comments across the blogosphere... blogroll is/was not updating apparently.. worth checking them manually even if they don't show an update...
ReplyDeleteIts all to do with your cache and whether or not you have an s in the name of your blog, check out Jon's post, it'll explain everything.
ReplyDeletehttps://palousewargamingjournal.blogspot.com/2026/09/bring-in-cache-buster.html
How incredibly frustrating. Off to read that post that Ray has highlighted for further clues.
ReplyDeleteYes, for myself the last two posts are not recognised by the feed. Most annoying! I hope there is a fix coming . If not, it's probably a sign that blogger will be left to die a slow death.
ReplyDelete