Monday, December 31, 2018

A Happy New Year!


A Happy New Year to all my readers out there in the blogosphere! My wife and I will spend the evening celebrating with friends, although I suspect we'll be heading home to bed not long after midnight. How does the saying go? "When I was young I used to slip away from home to go to parties. Now I'm old, I slip away from parties to go home."

Gaming will resume in the New Year. Now I have my hobby room and table the way I want them, I hope to get a lot more wargaming in than I managed in 2018. The Dux Britanniarum campaign will continue, but I'll also get my Sudan 1885 collection up and running, and - hopefully - finish off the 1/2400 pre-Dreadnoughts. Watch this space...

2 comments:

Millsy said...

And a Happy New Year to you too sir!

Michael Awdry said...

Happy New Year A.J.

 

home page uniques