Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Tempest at Hazard

© Paul Daly 2018 - used with permission from the artist
For those of you who like Victorian science fiction and Pulp/Spy action gaming, my good friend Paul Daly has released his Hugh Adventure web comics, Tempest at Hazard, and The Terranaughts. I've got several pieces of Paul's work hanging on the walls of my gaming room, including an original of the picture above. Yes, Major Tempest does look somewhat like a certain former Bond actor...

Paul's work has appeared in countless RPG games across the years, and these are a brand new series of webcomics featuring his distinctive style. Head on over and check it out!
* * * *
In other news, I've made the movement bases for Dux Britanniarum's Saxon force. They're been given a base coat of green spray paint, and I'm waiting for the paint to dry before giving them a touch of scenic embellishment. All I have to do now is print off the cards and I'll be ready for a game.

No comments:

 

home page uniques