Saturday, March 19, 2016

Hors de combat


My wife and I had a great time at Cleveland Concoction SF/fantasy convention last weekend. We met old friends and made new, and the several panels we were on or attended were excellent. The trouble is, someone amongst the large crowd had a cold and 'shared the wealth.' I've had a stinker of a head cold for the past four days.

So, since my streaming eyes and nose prevents me from doing any close-up modeling work, I might just turn to a game tomorrow, perhaps the last in the VBCW mini-campaign. I'll see how I feel.

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Fitz-Badger said...

The dreaded "con crud" - I hope you feel better soon!

tradgardmastare said...

Get well soon,sadly a by product of gatherings,schools etc.

A J said...

Thanks, gentlemen. Yes, it's the Dreaded Con-Crud. Most years when attending conventions I can avoid it, or get no more than a sniffle for a day. This year it caught me a daisy one! :-/

 

home page uniques