Monday, June 15, 2015

VSF Walker - legs

I spent an annoying hour or so on this stormy day, wrestling with the legs for the VSF walker. Things that should have stayed glued didn't, resulting in my having to re-do them over. I added some strapping to the 'hips' to keep one particular bugbear - the side panels - in place, and a set of shields for the 'knees.' These are made of those caps that come with some types of milk carton, trimmed, sanded and drilled for lengths of plastic tubing.

I added a few rivets to the strapping using black 'Puffy paint.' Once everything's assembled I've a mind to spray the bloody lot with Rustoleum paint. At least the 'chicken feet' idea works...

1 comment:

tradgardmastare said...

Feet and legs are excellent!


home page uniques