Sunday, August 15, 2010

Amy and the Sunflowers






For those aficionados of the British classic sci-fi series Doctor Who, here's a few shots of a diorama I made recently. You make recognize it from the episode Vincent and the Doctor, which aired earlier this year. A customer over on my Etsy emporium commissioned me to make this particular scene where Amy Pond is surrounded by sunflowers, thus inspiring Vincent van Gogh to paint his famous picture. The figure is by Heresy Miniatures, who make a number of characters not a million miles removed from those of the Time Lord and his friends and enemies. I hope you enjoy, and if anyone wants a similar diorama made, let me know!



2 comments:

Cindy said...

Gorgeous work! And the "crack in time" is right there in front of her! ;)

A J said...

Spooky! And even spookier, I didn't put it there - it just happened!

 

home page uniques