Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Failed to comment..?

I tried posting a comment on the esteemed 28mm Victorian Warfare blog, but alas! It failed to post. Is anyone else having issues?

4 comments:

  1. I was yesterday but seem ok today.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear that A.J. although not sue what would have caused that? I have noticed a couple of Blogger percularitues since my return to posting this summer, most noticeably the delay time or lag in publishing. I have ticked the box here to notify me of any further comments on your post in case anyone else is having difficulty. Fingers crossed it is just a glitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No issues with commenting but the delay in posts appearing others blog rolls has been an issue for 6-8 weeks - or maybe even longer - I have varied from almost immediately appearing one day to taking three days to appear the next - very irritating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've noticed that too. It doesn't appear to be consistent.

    ReplyDelete

 

home page uniques