Tuesday, October 8, 2019

The Perils of Con Crud


I'm still around, but gaming/modelling has taken a back seat for a bit. House painting took priority while the weather stayed nice, then a long road trip to the excellent Archon SF/Fantasy convention took up last weekend. That's where a dose of the annoying Con Crud (a mixture of all the cold viruses brought by con-goers at no expense) comes in. It's turned into a full-blown cold.

I am gearing up for the next Dux B game - which will be late this month at this rate - along with an interesting early 20th century project with the invaluable help of fellow blogger James. More to come as soon as I rig up the belt-fed Kleenex box...

3 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

Sorry to hear that you have fallen foul of a cold! Still trying to shift mine over here, which has been around for far too long!

Carlo said...

At least you're being productive though AJ. Keep the dice rolling high in that Dux Bellorium game coming up!

A J said...

Thanks, gentlemen, I'm feeling better now. I hope your cold vanishes soon, Michael. I may play the Dux Britanniarum game this weekend, life permitting.

 

home page uniques