Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Limbo, limbo...


So, our house is back up for sale. The buyer had to back out for various reasons, leaving us in a state of limbo with much of our stuff packed in boxes.

...

Yeah, it's frustrating.

I've got book edits to do, and I might as well get something growing in the garden. Hobby wise, I'm going to get my paints and brushes out again and work on the Dux Britanniarum figures. The new resin bases are all painted and ready for them. Buggered if I know when I'll get a game in again. We'll see.

3 comments:

Fitz-Badger said...

That happened when I was trying to sell my old house. It worked out eventually for me. I hope yours gets a new buyer soon!

Michael Awdry said...

That s a bind, hope you have a run of luck soon.

A J said...

Thanks for the encouragement, gentlemen. It's a case of hurry-up-and-wait. Ho hum. This too will pass. I'll keep busy.

 

home page uniques