Friday, March 28, 2014

A whole lot o' nuthin' going on


Not much is happening on the gaming/modeling front. I've been busy working on a new novel and reviewing books by other authors. The window side of my gaming table is being encroached upon by seed trays in an effort to give the seedlings some light before transferring to the greenhouse or planting outside. From the way the weather's going around here, that may be a month or so. 

I've yet to run a game of Pulp Alley, either. For some reason our printer refuses to print from .pdf format which means I can't run off a set of cards. Grrr!  

At least I spent an Amazon coupon given me by my lovely wife and bought Setting the East Ablaze by Peter Hopkirk. It's the story of events in Central Asia following the Bolshevik Revolution, covering Russian attempts to spread Communism and the efforts of Britain and other powers to stop them. I'm only a few pages in, and it's already gripping reading. Recommended for anyone considering wargame campaigns in 'The Back o' Beyond.'
 

No comments:

 

home page uniques