Thursday, July 11, 2013

New Table

With stormy weather around Tuesday I could ignore the gardening with a clear conscience and put my new gaming table together. It comes apart for storage and transport. The idea I had for making it capable of doing so worked out well.  


Yesterday saw a huge storm front blow through the area, with trees and branches down and heavy flooding in places. Thankfully we suffered no harm in selves or property, but we spent a lot of time yesterday and this morning clearing up the aftermath which delayed any plans I made. I hope to play an inaugural game on the new table this weekend.     


3 comments:

Chris Stoesen said...

Looks great. What are the dimensions?

tradgardmastare said...

Great table,enjoy the first game on it and I look forward to photos and a battle report too...

A J said...

@Chris - the table is 6 feet by four feet, and fits neatly into the space. I plan to add a two feet extension when required.

@Alan, thanks, I hope to game on it soon. =)

 

home page uniques