Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Keep B*ggering On...

...as Winston Churchill once said. 

Our attempts to find a house haven't been successful to date. It appears the property market is moving after a long spell in the doldrums. The trouble is, other people are out there looking for bargains to buy up and flip/improve, and they have beaten us to the punch on the times we've found somewhere affordable. We'll keep looking, but all gaming is still off the menu for the forseeable future

Due to the amount of spam that has been posted here, I'm afraid I've had to reinstate the security measures on comments. I'm sorry if this bothers some posters - I don't like it myself - but I'm sick and tired of having to moderate inane drivel posted through spambots by people who seemed to have created their crap via Babelfish.

Hopefully I'll have some positive news before long.

1 comment:

Prufrock said...

Good luck with the house hunting.

 

home page uniques