Thursday, April 19, 2012

A whole lot of nothin' going on

We're back in town, from one of the most stressful and boring weeks I've had for a long time. I won't go into details. Suffice it to say our trips to care for my mother-in-law in her illness might not be necessary for much longer. For all the stress and boredom I went through, it totally pales into insignificance compared to her troubles.

Sporadic internet and computer problems meant any stress-releasing forays through the hobby blogs and sites were few and far between. I have made a provisional list of Pendraken figures for two AVBCW sides. Hopefully I'll be able to buy some figures soon.                     

3 comments:

Jiminho said...

It sounds like a rough week, AJ. Courage, mate!

Jim

tradgardmastare said...

Ditto!
Hobby plans can offer a little oasis of thoughts amidst those difficult things life throws up around us.

A J said...

Thanks, guys. We'll keep going.

 

home page uniques